You want to build (DIY) or have built your straw bale house and need support?
You would like to make a workshop on your straw bale building site,
because building in teams/community is much more fun?
So, you are right here!
How it works:
- As soon as you have a property (in view) or an existing, old house, which has to be (thermal) refurbished / external insulated, you may contact us. StrohNatur supports you in design, construction, building and organizes workshops on your building site, if you want.
- You may cowork as selfbuilder and/or build it with workshop-participants who want to learn it or deepen their experiences. The main reason for building in a team/community is: it’s fun – to do it together.
- We work and cooperate with professional craftsmen, and we offer our and their services modular. We offer you a variable team of craftsmen and professionals, which is following your needs and desires as well as your budget. If your budget vision is unrealistic, we tell you and help you to find solutions.
- Nevertheless we only build quality, ecological as sustainable. We follow local / regional building laws and rules, and we help you to create your healthy, durable and comfortable home. We only build with natural materials (exceptions are wind- and airstops, membranes, meshes and glues – where necessary).
- We offer works from foundation top level, but we make suggestions, how you could build a more sustainable foundation (e.g., screw foundations).
- Together we build your house from base plate up to the roof (including roofing and rainwater protection) alone, with your help and in workshops. But always with a carpenter.
- In refurbishment we offer the so called wrapping – the external insulation with straw in front of existing walls, with insulation-layers starting at 15 cm up to 36 cm. And of course we insulate your attic or the ceiling to a cold roof in workshops.